uh-oh...

• Thread starter cool friend
  • Start date
C

cool friend

does anyone know how to access gpedit.msc when you enabled the run only these programs option (i put nothing in my list)?

now, i can't access gpedit, nor anything else!!

man... that's sooo stupid :(

thanx. peace in the world~~~

i did, unfortunately.

thanx anyway. :)

peace in the world~~~

I will assume you use XP pro.
gpedit is not available on XP home.

yeah, i posted wrong windows version.

thanx.

peace in the world~~~
f o r e v e r

man, i dunno...
but it's really not funny, if you know what i mean

all my things in my computer, just nothing works now
& just a little option i chose.

i wonder if i can do something in the BIOS (maybe stupid Q) ^ 0 ^

yeah man, xsk8zerox u right

but how? i dunno how to run it, and if it's in windows, no way 'cause i won't be able to run anyway

1. Start the computer and then press the F8 key when Windows begins to start. The Windows Advanced Options menu appears.

2. Use the ARROW keys to select Last Known Good Configuration (your most recent settings that worked) , and then press ENTER.

3. If a boot menu appears, use the ARROW keys to select Microsoft Windows XP , and then press ENTER. Windows XP restores the computer to the most recent restore point.

a friend's computer, can't do anything on mine *.*

thanx man, ya really qoo

but i did all that ( maybe too late, 'cause it didn't work
it restores to the last time windows work, but since i rebooted many times, it restored to a version where i can't run any programs (the computer thinks windows still works even though you can't run anything)

and i haven't configured for system restore... man!!

does it work if i chage the time in bios? i don't think so, but i'm really out of resource you know..

maybe reinstall windows???

peace~

reinstall.. mabye recovery.. or reformat

Thats looking like your only options

do i lose everything if i do recovery??
(c'mon recover-recovery duh)

but how i do that? i mean, i can't do anything inside windows.

i read the whole thing, but maybe windows won't change anything 'cause there's nothing to repair, right?
like windows's working fine, so there's nothing to repair right?

thanx

hey, thanx man

everything 's fine now
soooo happy :) :)

man i really thought t'was over this time
thanx to all who tried to help, very nice

nothing worked, except system restore thu safe mode using command prompt. forget about safe mode plain, 'cause sys restore doesn't run. and no program runs neither on safe mode command prompt, none xcept that same sys restore.

qoo man, now again never say enough

peace in the world~~~

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back