Ug...

failurbydesign

music MUSIC music
Political Access
Man vista is cool, but some features bug the crap out of me...anyways...i keep getting this error and cant seem to delete the contents..and why does this do this? Can i just set the file to delete when it full?

Attachments

• temp.jpg
    temp.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 126
As the document says: Copy the files out of the Temp directory, click cancel, and run the MSI file. You will be all set and once again happy with life!

step three didnt work for me, i also cannot find where i would click to show hidden files...also i have ccleaner, but is there maybe a better program to clear out my temp? I noticed when i started vista yesterday i had 70Gb free, within an hour i had 65Gb free, why did it eat away at my hard drive?

Last edited:
Don't understand why adobe reader consumes so much diskspace tbh. Why can't they just distribute just a reader, while having other unneccessary functions as add-ons?

FBD, while in Explorer just press ALT. It will be in the same place as it was for XP.

ming, it's an odd problem. Luckily there is a solution.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back