UFOs Over London Friday 2011

C

comecomebb

UFOs Over London Friday 2011

Over the last couple days, several videos have emerged showing several white gowing orbs flying over london. This is one of the newer ones that was posted by a tourist that was filming the Tower Bridge as several orbs made a fly by. The original HDV tape of this video has been given to me right out of the camera and has not been tampered with. I will allow this tape to be analysed by a professional to authenticate it as untampered evidence. The woman who filmed the video is willing to take a lie detector test. Her husband will also testify to what they witnessed.

http://videozer.com/embed/UCf1QHxy

Sorry, but I do not know you. So I didn't click on the link.

It's 2011 and STILL no perfectly clear HD videos of so called UFO's?????? :rolleyes: Even my ipod does better video than that.

I agree with EP, even with a such a bad image I can see the wings flapping :laugh:

Ok so with confirmation from Marge and myself we have officially downgraded it to FO, Flying Object.

It's 2011 and STILL no perfectly clear HD videos of so called UFO's?????? :rolleyes: Even my ipod does better video than that.

Digital zoom does that :)

Also I think you'd be hard pushed to find something an iphone/ipod beats camera wise :p

Does anyone notice that the op didn't respond to this?

There hasn't been a single ounce of spam since the contest started now has there been? ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back