udf reader screwed up my DVD

apu95

Caffeine-->Code Converter
i have a toshiba DVD in my notebook...i installed the adaptec udf reader so i could read some cds which i couldnt read before...anyways, now the thing doesnt read any cd that not legal (and by legal i mean like the commercial ones like legal ofice, legal windows xp, legal quake 3, bla bla bla). it cant read any cdr, cdrw...and before i installed the reader it could read MOST of them....
anyone know how to solve this? ive tried uninstalling the reader but i cant, it gives me a really weird error with some weird code...

thx, apu

UDF Reader

Earlier versions of Adaptec Easy Cd Creator use this programme which was written by them, but it does interfer with later versions from 5.0 onwards when installed separately.
I have successfully loaded this extracted UDF on to a lap top to read Cdrs and CDRws using Win 98.
Your version is likely to be corrupt or possibly an old version.
Look at www.roxio.com. for updates.
Go to "search" , "find" in Start Menu and look for any files under "UDF" and manually delete these, including the uninstaller if it will not uninstall itself.
Again I have done this on Win 98 and XP.
Otherwise you may have a software conflict , maybe involved with other CDRW software.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back