Ubuntu CD's have arrived :/

X-Istence

Political Access
Something went wrong somewhere, but i have approximately 150 Ubuntu CD's sitting on my desk at the moment.

So i decided to take some pictures. Here they are.

(Do note the special container for them. Like AOL CD's :p)

IMG_3720_640.JPG

IMG_3719_640.JPG

Few more pictures can be viewed at http://personal.x-istence.com/gallery/index.php?album=ubuntu/

How long ago did you order them? They must have gone through Antartica before getting to you.

vern said:
How long ago did you order them? They must have gone through Antartica before getting to you.

These are the latest, i must have ordered them at least 6 - 7 months ago. After i had orderedm y first bunch of the older version. It seems i mistyped a number though.

They went through the Netherlands for some odd reason. It did take long though yes.

Last edited:
and Ubuntu is what exactly?

ISP software?

:rolleyes:

Do note: I did not order this many in the shipping system, i believe it was a mistake. They said shipping systems was changed so maybe that is the problem.

nevermind...

http://www.ubuntulinux.org/

I might have to DL this and see, since I never played with Linux B4!

:D

EDIT: Damn you are fast I didnt even have 1 mintue to reply to myself

LOL!

and you are still using that nice Jennifer O'Dell wallpaper that I used to have a sig of waaaay back when :p

hehe i used ubunto for awhile on a 3rd machine. not to bad. hehe sell them.. or have some cool coasters. hehe

VenomXt said:
hehe i used ubunto for awhile on a 3rd machine. not to bad. hehe sell them.. or have some cool coasters. hehe

he cant sell them they are FREE!!

you can download it if you have the patience!

hehe

Well, maybe his cost something because his have the extra utilities.. I dunno

Geffy said:
and you are still using that nice Jennifer O'Dell wallpaper that I used to have a sig of waaaay back when :p

Did not remember you having a sig of her. Grabbed this one from some wallpaper site that publishes all kinds of models and whatnot. Move her name to the bottom as well. It is the only picture that goos well with Xchat's see through background. Plus, she just looks so damn good :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back