Two Towers!!!

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
Out tomorrow!!!! Wohoooooooooo!!!!!

I seem to have been caught up in the hype....but hot-digity this film looks amazing!!

Anyone else planning to see it?!!

Canny wait!

already got my tickets, woooohooooooooooooo

cool.gif

I'm going with a big group of school friends on Thursday ... last day of school before winter break :happy:

Can't wait! :)

The first movie was really flipping good, I cant wait for this one, duh im going !!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Funky Dredd
I'll be there! I'm not going to miss it! :cool:

just over 6 hrs till I watch that baby :)

I'll post soon as I come home... and post all the spoilers...

MUAHAHAHAHA

:D j/k

just came back home from watching it... around 3:50AM odd here time :)

its pretty good... a bigger variation from the books than the first I thought but it is by far one of the better movies I have seen this year... expect a nomination and possible win for visual effects oscar for the team.. what a job...

I give a 5/5 *'s rating :)

highly recommended... oh and its long... but if you sat through the first one this one will be a breeze... pace is brisk...

I am not going to drink anything before I go see that, or I will have to go pee, and that will force me to leave the moive :blink:

Sazar it's 6 am here now, and I'm going either today, or in 2 days, one or the other. I think I'll like it :happy: :)

I am gonna get my dads credit card and order the tickets and go watch it tomorrow.

Just watched it... didn't think it was worth the 3hrs 15mins in the cinema with a stomach ache... drank too much earlier while watching 007... for the 5th time... darn school trips :p

fights and effects were good... but not my type film + not a huge LOTR fan... although thought the first one was pretty good :) - this was a little 'all over the place'... i knew i should have read the book :)

MdSalih

Friends decided it's better to go Friday morning ... so that's when it'll be! :happy:

I'm sure it's going to be awesome!

lol
speaking of drinking in movies
we have "the challenge" to drink a large drink during the previews and before the movie starts...
it means you get to the point of bursting towards the end of the film!!:D

about the movie, i wont see it as soon as its out, maybe a few days later, not a HUUGE fan, but im interested

Saw it on Wednesday. Absolutely fantastic, all of it. haven't read the book and didn't have any problems or anything following it etc.
I did notice several scenes which would benefit from watching the Extended Edition Fellowship, but nothing important. Just another YEAR! to the next one.

I'm of to get me some Ents....

im going to get the dvd's soon, hopefully they will bring my even more joy :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

get the 4/5 disk set it will enrich your life :)

I believe the R1 version (maybe in addition to the 4 disk set) has a 5th disk which is someing crap from the National Geographic channel

Watched it this morning ... finally!!

It was really superb! The landscape, the war scenes, everything!
And again, they leave us hanging at the end of the movie ... NOOOOOO ... another year of waiting! :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back