twin fans

They say it takes up a 5.25" bay, but thing looks like it would definitely take up two. If that's the case the fans probably are 60mm or 50mm fans. Who would want something that ugly on the front of their case anyway?
You gotta love this statement, "Give your case a 30 Degree Celsius drop from a massive 80CFM airflow" :rolleyes:

And what's their definition of 'low noise'....
I'd take a single 108cfm sunon case fan over that thing anyday :D

My best guess is the idiot marketing people phptgraphed it sitting on its side. The fans are on the bottom and suck air in through the front grill . It slides into a 5.25 drive bay.

The space under the bay inside will have tp be open for at least an inch to let the fans work. 80 CFM is noisy and its going to be staring oyu in the face.

But to answer your question, SInces its from tiger direct assume its bogus.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by LeeJend
My best guess is the idiot marketing people phptgraphed it sitting on its side. The fans are on the bottom and suck air in through the front grill . It slides into a 5.25 drive bay.

The space under the bay inside will have tp be open for at least an inch to let the fans work. 80 CFM is noisy and its going to be staring oyu in the face.
Ok, I see how it works now. I'll just point out though, that the sound of 80cfm depends how good the fan is, which I wouldn't say is too good in this case.

The fact they claim to make your case 30C cooler makes the whole thing suspect. If they could cool my case from 27C to -3C there would be icicles hanging from my IDE cables. Besides moving air at 25C to a case that is 30C could at perfection make the case 25C.

Yeah 30C down is really over the top. What would be a reasonable case temp? 30C maybe. What would it be now? 60C!! Hopefully not! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back