Tweaking Experience 2.1 Released

avdhorst

OSNN Junior Addict
The Tweaking Experience 2.1

Hi All or better Tweakers ;-)

Yes I'm Back!

Since a long time I was planned to release The Tweaking Experience 2.1 today. But I found some mistakes. I'm now correct these mistakes and I will release it in a few days. This new release have more then 30 new tweaks. So stay tuned....it's worth to wait.

Lex.

And you just know who is gonna be releasing it exclusively ;)

maybe a stupid question, but what is the tweaking experience?

and dont tell me that no one can be told what the tweaking expereience is. you have to see if for yourself ;P

Awesome! I still have 2.0 installed, and it's a very very handy reference. Looking forward to 2.1 :)

Will you have to uninstall the first one (2.0) before installing 2.1? Or will it see the old one uninstall on it's own then install or overwrite new one?

Inquiring minds want to know. :D

NetRyder said:
Awesome! I still have 2.0 installed, and it's a very very handy reference. Looking forward to 2.1 :)

I've got 2.0 installed as well, but apparently not for long! :)

I had it installed but lost it over a reformat :( I can't wait to see 2.1

The Tweaking Experience 2.1 is now available

Today I released version 2.1 of the Tweaking Experience.

The Tweaking Experience 2.1 is a downloadable help guide that provides scores of tips on how to configure and tweak Windows XP, Windows 2000, and Windows Server 2003 and Mobile/Pocket PC Tweaks.

One of the beauties of this help guide is that it's filled with images that show you what to do.

The Tweaking Experience 2.1 is now available!

Have Fun!

Lex.

Download: The Tweaking Experience 2.1

*Runs home to download*

Maybe I'll put it on the work computer also. Freak out the boss when he uses it and it runs faster, better, different... TWEAKED! :p

having problems installing...I can't get it to run after installing...any special instructions?

Thanx for the info. This is a good guide :)

[edit]I just downloaded this and have to say that it is better than the last. IT's cool you have reg entries so you can just click to apply them. That makes it alot easier. Great job ...[/edit]

I expected something great, and I'm sure as heck not disappointed. :)
Awesome job, Lex
icon14.gif

This makes tweaking easy even for newbies.

everytime I download it, it takes like 2 seconds and it's like 5.8 megs or something, so that doesn't make sense

Cant install v 2.01

I've v 2.0 installed on the pc & dont know how to uninstall it ... ( nothing in the " Add/Remove " section nor in the software's folder in the Start Menu )
V 2.01 " refuses" to be installed due to the existence of the previous version
What shall I do ????

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back