Tweaking Experience 2.1 Released

amic said:
I've v 2.0 installed on the pc & dont know how to uninstall it ... ( nothing in the " Add/Remove " section nor in the software's folder in the Start Menu )
V 2.01 " refuses" to be installed due to the existence of the previous version
What shall I do ????

Re-install version 2.0 and then choose remove from the selection box. This will solved your problem.

Lex.

I just left them both installed... this way I can cross check things.

Or maybe I'm just toooooo lazy... :rolleyes: Naaaaaa... :)

question, how or what increases ones status from beginner to the next level? Or higher I would like to give avdhorst my vote if it's a voting issue or ? I didnt see any bad replies in fact it got all the big guns salutes. And from one beginner to another "way to rip". If froggs can vote of course.

I cant seem to get anything when i try the link, treid saving as and following the link, browser just says no data? anyone?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back