Tweak : Remove Media Player 9 Watermark

D

DrX

If you dont want " for testing Purposes only" on your desktop after installing WMP9

Just download this registry file , unzip and right click and choose merge

Reboot

Enjoy :)

HEy

Do you guys have the same thing for windows xp sp-1!!! cause it leaves a stupid water-mark on my desktop and its very annoying. It would be very helpfull. thanks for your time.

So does anyone have a registry file or a tweak or hack to remove that damn windows xp sp-1 beta watermark. IT says windows xp profesinal build 2600 for testing purposes only. I know that sp-1 had problems so it didnt even install but it did replace the files in the system folder... weird..

<no requesting cracks, serials, and warez on this forum> - o_87

To remove XP SP1 watermark

Download the .zip

Unzip it , put rm.bat in say c:\

then open a command prompt and type c:\rm.bat press enter

Watermark = Removed

:cool:

thanks

Thanks Zman, that batch file worked and remove that damn windows xp sp-1 water mark!!! if you need anything from me just ask me.

<no sharing cracks, serials, and warezs on this forum> - o_87

after installing wm9, i don't see any 'for testing purpose only' thing anywhere...

Hey surely there must be a way to add your own watermark text to the desktop, or a program that does it.

tweakxp lets you put a watermark not sure if you can custimize it though and as for you bvstrien check your pm

......uhhhh wmp 9, after it finishes a song, it plays 2 seconds of the next song, then plays another song

i think it's cause i turned on shuffle

this sux! wmp 9 looks just like wmp 8, i'm going back to winamp!

no more posts requesting cracks, serials, or warezs pls. Or there will be consequences... ;)

i wasn't requesting for warez or cracks... thinking that it was freeware, i was just asking where i can download sp1, someone could have told me i hafta buy it or something

aparently, i just found out it's not freeware.... unless i'm wrong once again, someone correct me

GraveLayer, actually, i found it now, u hafta switch user (what i did) or reboot i guess, to see that watermark at the bottom right corner of your desktop.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back