• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

TV out?



I recently got a new Geforce 4 card from my friend with TV out, where can I get the cable to run from the card to the tv I guess?:p
You should be able to buy an S-video cable at any bestbuy, radio shack, circuit city etc.

What you might need to do though if you don't have a tv with a s-video imput is buy an s-video to RCa converter so that you can plug it into the standard yellow jack on your tv :)


Anyone know off the top of their head how much these cables are ?

Or if anyone can show me a pic so I know what im looking for, or perhaps a link !

Electronic Punk

Staff member
Political User
I bought this thing with all kinds of funky gold connections on, sadly I have to move my computer every time I wanna watch something, as it is a bit short ;) (ps it cost £15 and says Cinemax on it .. SVideo - to scart.)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Latest member