TV-out on GeForce2 MX

K

killer_735

Running a GeForce2 MX 200 with tv-out. Under win2k, twin view was active and I could use the 'clone' feature to simply copy my desktop onto the TV, thus making a very nice setup for watching DivXs, DVDs, what have you, while still being able to read text on the normal monitor. Alas, XP wants to take over and look at the second monitor as an extension of the desktop, which does not work at all. (no picture on the TV, even after playing with res. on monitor) Drivers are Nvidia's 23.11's. Under display properties, only the XP controls are shown, not the Nvidia ones. GIMME back twinview! Any ideas?

I have got the same card as you and have to use the windows 2000 drivers to get TV out.
But using those drivers I have found that threre are several games that wont play, so I have to keep loading different drivers depending on what I want to do.

Works fine with 27.42 did find the TV options missing for a few versions, try removing any trace of previous versions then updating..

Just watch Planet of the apes using WinDVD on the TV, pretty sweet as was the Oakie remix on the second disk ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back