TV-Out and ASUS AGP-V7700 Problem

W

WiZZie

I have a ASUS AGP-V7700 installed and I want to use the TV-Out feature of the card. I have connect the TV-Out port of the card with a S-VHS cable (S-VHS connector - SCART connector) to my TV set. I get the picture on the TV BUT it´s black and white!!!
I have tryed both composite video and S-VHS output from the card.

Have tryed with two different TV´s and a VCR and I get the same
D*me result!

I have checked all the pins in all connectors and ports and all looks fine.

I am using Nvidias 23.11 drivers.

Please help me!!! :confused:

Forgott to explain that the chip on the card is a Nvidia 2 GTS.

you can set your monitor type in the properties of your vid card driver. is your monitor a pal type?

Yes it´s a PAL TV and I have tryed almost every possible combination. Differnt types of PAL , different freq´s and so on.

Hello, just wanted to say that I also have that card and the monitor out works OK. I am using NTSC format though, so the problem is probably due to some PAL setting.

Thanks for the reply and it´s good to hear that´it´s working for someone. But we dont have exactly the same card, the one I´ve got is a AGP-V7700/M64 and it´s a bit different from the one You got. I have also learned that even if you have two card with the same modelnumber on, they don´t necessarely have the same TV-Out chip on them:rolleyes:

I found a site in Germany and a utility that might help the situation. It lets you tweak a lot more setting on the TV-Out side of the card. I will get back when I have had the time to test it out.
;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back