TV card problem

B

banter

I installed the Pinnacle Systems PCTV card last week and it worked ok. But suddenly, There was no sound!! i have narrowed it down and the problem is definatly something to do with my card (as apposed to sound card, wires etc...). i just hear the odd "click" when watching tv but no sound i can actually listen to. I have sent e-mails and stuff, but no reply.
I live in Scotland and have ntl cable (if this makes a difference).
Any suggestions, Please!!!

i have the latest motherboard, video card, soundcard and tv card drivers. But this seems not to make any difference.

Originally posted by banter
i have the latest motherboard, video card, soundcard and tv card drivers. But this seems not to make any difference.

please list your hardware if you can so that we can better assist you..

check the line-in cable @ the back and also try moving the tv tuner to another pci slot and see if this helps...

I had problems with my tv tuner as well but moved it to another pci slot so it did not have IRQ conflicts with my sound card...

but do post your pc specs...

Thanks for all your help, but i re-installed my motherboard (via) drivers and now it works!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back