TUTORIAL: All About Resource Hacker in a Brief Tutorial

Hi everyone

This is my first tutorial in this forum. Its all about Resource Hacker. I have written a few Resource Hacker tutorials and my following tutorial can also be found on Resource Hacker official site: :)

http://angusj.com/resourcehacker/

Resource Hacker is a tool to hack Windows system files. You can edit system files and change the look of dialog boxes, menus and many other things the way you like.

Following are a few screenshots of a few interesting hacks which can be done using Resource Hacker:

Above are just a few examples. You can use Resource Hacker for changing almost everything you want.

The colplete tutorial can be read on following link. Please take a look at the tutorial and lemme know how is it? If you want to ask anything, feel free to ask. :)

All About Resource Hacker in a brief Tutorial

To read all resource hacker tutorials:

All Resource Hacker Tutorials

Last edited:

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Staff member
Political User
reps.. been a long time since i used resource hacker, but it was always fun when I did.

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
Yea, man it's been quite awhile since I played around in that program. Looks like something I will do next weekend. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soperyzoity