TUTORIAL: All About Resource Hacker in a Brief Tutorial

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Hi everyone

This is my first tutorial in this forum. Its all about Resource Hacker. I have written a few Resource Hacker tutorials and my following tutorial can also be found on Resource Hacker official site: :)

http://angusj.com/resourcehacker/

Resource Hacker is a tool to hack Windows system files. You can edit system files and change the look of dialog boxes, menus and many other things the way you like.

Following are a few screenshots of a few interesting hacks which can be done using Resource Hacker:

newpicturevn3.jpg

newpicturekw4.jpg

newpicturegw3.jpg

newpicture9nf.jpg

untitled7gu.jpg

untitled23nx.jpg

untitled32jt.jpg

untitled28ey.jpg

Above are just a few examples. You can use Resource Hacker for changing almost everything you want.

The colplete tutorial can be read on following link. Please take a look at the tutorial and lemme know how is it? If you want to ask anything, feel free to ask. :)

All About Resource Hacker in a brief Tutorial

To read all resource hacker tutorials:

All Resource Hacker Tutorials

Last edited:
reps.. been a long time since i used resource hacker, but it was always fun when I did.

Yea, man it's been quite awhile since I played around in that program. Looks like something I will do next weekend. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back