Turok PC

N

Not Bman

I just picked this game up the other day. I didn't hear much good stuff about it but I remember playing the oldschool version back in the day. I finished it up this evening, and man was it fun.

Graphics are good, but an artistic good, not Bioshock good lol. The whole gameplay and everything is fun all the way through, mainly because its dino's and ****. The storyline isn't the worst thing out there, so thats good.

I think you guys should pick it up and play. Then we can maybe try online play.

Anyone already get it, what did you think?

Oh man, I remember playing the first one on my N64 when I was a kid. That game scared the crap outta me, haha.

This is weird... I was thinking about this franchise earlier today too, I was reminiscing about Turok 2, and the bug/alien level where you have to kill the queen because I was watching a episode of Nature on Ants. :p

Are you talking about the Original Turok on PC, or one of the more recent reincarnations?

This game is actually pretty good on PC. It's one of those games that critics hate and players love.

I am talking about Turok PC 2008 version, the latest thing. And you have a good point Petros, soo true.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back