• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Turok PC

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
I just picked this game up the other day. I didn't hear much good stuff about it but I remember playing the oldschool version back in the day. I finished it up this evening, and man was it fun.

Graphics are good, but an artistic good, not Bioshock good lol. The whole gameplay and everything is fun all the way through, mainly because its dino's and ****. The storyline isn't the worst thing out there, so thats good.

I think you guys should pick it up and play. Then we can maybe try online play.

Anyone already get it, what did you think?

Aprox

Political User
Oh man, I remember playing the first one on my N64 when I was a kid. That game scared the crap outta me, haha.

This is weird... I was thinking about this franchise earlier today too, I was reminiscing about Turok 2, and the bug/alien level where you have to kill the queen because I was watching a episode of Nature on Ants. :p

Are you talking about the Original Turok on PC, or one of the more recent reincarnations?

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
I am talking about Turok PC 2008 version, the latest thing. And you have a good point Petros, soo true.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix