Turn it Off...NOW

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
From a local paper today.

Korean man dies after computer games binge.

A 24-year-old South Korean man died after playing computer games non-stop for 86 hours, police said yesterday.

The jobless man, identified by police only by his last name Kim, was found dead yesterday at an Internet cafe in Kwangju, 260 kilometres southwest of Seoul, they said.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I started playing Tetris again the other day, on a gameboy... lol, gotta find something to do while the horses are eating :D

J

Joseph

At a net cafe, huh? Let me guess, "Counter Strike", right?
That would make 3 death's that I know of within the past year related to CS, all in asia.
Two that were biological fatigue (lack of sleep/food/drink), and one murder because some guy at another PC at the same net cafe "sniped him" and was so inraged that he walked over and killed him.

I'm realy starting to wonder about the strength if human mentality...
The way this has been going on as of late, with all the supposid murders/theft/biological fatigue being pointed on PC/Console games as the cause, the more I'm seeing a chance that people will have to be screened for mental health before they're allowed to buy/play certain types of games.

I can see it now, ya walk in to buy SOF 6 and the clerk ask's to see your "VGMHV" (Video Gaming Mental Health Verification) card before he'll sell it to you.

Krux

Nissan Powered
I don't know if I should laugh or shake my head......... sooooo Ill do both hehe :) How smart do you have to be to SLEEP!!!! where were this guys friends/family??! didn't they notice he handn't come home IN FOUR DAYS!!!!!

Nismo83

OSNN AZN Addict
I think most probably he's playing some kind of soccer manager and finally after 86 hours of taking care of the club, he got sacked and feeling desperate, kill himself.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut