Tune Up Utilities 2006

L

Lee

If anyone is interested, well the new version has been uploaded to the site ready for you to try out. It's only available in German as of writing, well an English version I would expect be soon.

German Version

It asks for your email, just ignore it and carry on to next stage it will allow you to download the trial.

yeah tried it, works good, now waiting for english version :)

ming said:
2006? haven't even seen 2005 version come out. :p

It's good news they don't release updates and new releases weekly then every 12 months, like some companies that give out scabby untested software that is buggy and you need to keep updating.

They released version 97, 2004 and 2006, which says to me they care about what they produce and put a lot of time and effort into releasing a virtual trouble free software package.

I have been using it since January 4th 2005 and it has not required 1 update, never crashed, hung or caused me any grief what-so-ever.

I have already mailed them hurrying them up for the English version and upgrade pricing etc.

They are a good set of writers that some software companies should aim to follow.

is it just me or does the german 2006 version look exactly the same as the 2004 version?

LordOfLA said:
why would the UI need to change?

I can't read German, but it seems that they only explain the features that already exist on the 2004 version.

Re: Tune Up Utilities 2006 help me to find out portable version

ok i wanna some one help me to find a version of tune up utilites but portable version i wish i could this version ?! need ur help :yowch: thanks 4 ur attention

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back