Tuesday, November 9th

This seems to be a banner year for gaming. Since I don't have an Xbox, I have a little longer to wait for Halo 2. But the Firefox I can get excited about!

I have owned 8 others at H2 due to my research on it. Played it from 1:00 till 5:00 and never lost a match.

I like teh ability to use speed burst to run people over and get around quick. The dual weilding almost takes up too much room on teh screen, almost.. :D

No one has Live..... I have no xbox, yet. If I get a system Live is on for sure.

I use teh PC to play everyone online, and we get a few systems togeather and meet at somones house. Wish I could. :yes:

What kinda control setup you got? I prefer greenthumb and defaults cept teh speed, 5.

Evil Marge said:
Errr okay but why you telling us your life story again? :eek: And do we really need to know?
Well, if you want life story, yesterday was really crappy. I hurt someone and I hate it.

It got a little better when I got my new router (the old one died of boredom when I was absent partying), so now my network is up and running again. :)

Didn't anyone notice that Fedora Core 3 is released as well?

Steevo said:
No one has Live..... I have no xbox, yet. If I get a system Live is on for sure.

I use teh PC to play everyone online, and we get a few systems togeather and meet at somones house. Wish I could. :yes:

What kinda control setup you got? I prefer greenthumb and defaults cept teh speed, 5.

I can use either the older huge controller or the new Controller S. And my speed is default too.

You use XBConnect to play online?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back