• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Tuesday, November 9th

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
It's finally here! The day that brings us Halo 2 and Firefox 1.0! If you're walking through the city, or driving down the street and notice that nobody is around, then it's probably attributable to Halo 2 or Firefox. In fact, this will probably be a record day for fewest members online here at OSNN... which also means that chances are slim anyone will actually read this thread. May as well stop typing now...

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
yay for today!!! Today is also the day my gf should be getting off the montly which i can finally live the next month without her being all crazy :). Hmmm...what else is today? O i finished building my second computer this morning before school :). Have a great day everybody!!!

only the Firefox thing is nifty, the rest of the day sucks cause I have to code Java like some sort of Rabid Monkey to get this damn game finished

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I installed 7 DRAC devices, configured 7 UPS Devices, installed an IP camera, Temperature sensor, water detector, 2 new servers and sleep in a castle.

No Halo2 for me :(
Will play it at MS next week ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown