TS to MKV

N

Not Bman

I would like to convert 40 .ts files to .mkv. Or anything that won't lose quality, or not much quality.

Google is overflowed with options, I have tried some and nothing really works.

Your suggestions please?

combine all the ts files, then use megui to convert it to mkv

Somewhat related - what is the best option or file/format to convert .mkv to something that will play on a DVD player? I'm assuming DiVX?

Somewhat related - what is the best option or file/format to convert .mkv to something that will play on a DVD player? I'm assuming DiVX?

Isn't DVD Shrink able to convert those files to DVD?

if your dvd player supposrts avi/xvid yes - you could do it to mpeg2 to be on the safe side - depends on how big you want the files

If somebody has a favourite converter from MKV(divx/xvid/h264) to avi (perferably divx/xvid) I would be interested to hear it. Especially if it supports multiple audio streams to single conversion.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back