trying to decide between new pc or home theater system.....

i don't think the sound quality would change, and it would be easier for you, because you have no extra cabling to do, since the DVD player is hooked up to the receiver. I think it'd be just fine.

i dont think it would either...

still debating between PC and HT..... hmmm

Get the tv! I love my tv, 28" widescreen. If I had my way, and the money I'd get the Philips 42" plasma, flatscreen, widescreen tv. You know, the one you can hang on the wall like a picture. I'd get 2, one for the living room wall, and one for the ceiling over my bed. Only problem is..............they cost €10000 each!! Oh well, when I win the lotto then :)

Get the [SIZE=+2]HOME THEATER![/SIZE] :D

ok, now, 27" tv and surround sound,
or,
keep my current surround sound/dvd, and get the 32" JVC

I dunno. I was going to get my tv in 32" instead of the one I got in 28" but the peoples faces looked "stretched" on the 32" so I got the 28" instead. It's still huge compared to the old 14" portable in the bedroom, but the picture looks much better than the 32" one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back