tryign to print CD label thats black but comes up kinda gray

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
hey, i have this Cd cover thats all black and when i print it on my label it comes out dark gray and i really need it to be black! i tried all of the printing qualities (fast draft, normal, best) and they all seem to do the same thing. I also selected "glossy paper" because the CD label is glossy. can any1 help? i have a hp photosmart 7150 btw

LeeJend

OSNN Veteran Addict
I assume it's a 3 cartridge color printer. You can't get true black with that. The best is a muddy grey. A four cartridge (4th=black ink) color printer will print true black.

To get true color gamut they are up to 7 cartridge printers now. Black, the 3 usual light cyan, light magenta and a gray cartridge. Sheesh.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haniew