True to my word

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
I will NOT be on these forums or the IRC channel between the 15th and the 21st of May.

Why?

Cos the americans get the matrix 2 a week before us here in the uk and to prevent having it spoilt for me by someone and general gloating, oh and hating each and every person who sees this movie before me, I think it is for the best.

Best not check your e-mails, or visit any sites at all for that matter, or watch tv, or listen to the radio .. :p

Wow! That's a busy week for me, the site will be admin-less :eek:

I dont think he can do it... no forums or emails or instant messanging. I dont feel well even thinking about it. :D

E-Punk.

No forums. No chat. No messaging. No email. Last but not least, no administration!

Could you do it? :eek:

Hehehehehe
We get it over here on the 16th May. :D :D :D

Hey EP> Find a big hole & bury yaself in it. :p

*Goes to find a pirate copy of the script to E-Mail to EP as free pr0n* :p
Actually i think I already know the plot just from watching the trailer... you know... damn robots attacking Zion.... and stuff.

Hey EP, one of the theaters over here in Boston, MA USA is releasing it May 14th @ 10pm, so you may want to jet a day earlier.

Also, if you've got the time and the money, I have an extra ticket...

I have a ticket to a sneak preview the 15th at 9am. It's up in Phoenix...don't think I'll be going

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back