Trouble in Paradise (aka: what's in a name?)

This is just wrong. Still no answer from their "24/7" tech support. :rolleyes:

Damn! Can't reply unless you're a member ... I wanna give'm sh!t, annoynomously

I am over it. Even if they try to make it right, I will just look for another host.

Almost 3 hours later and no reply at their forums. The next reply from the support ticket was just the email address to billing (no other words). Really professional. The due date is tomorrow, I don't know why they are sending me to billing. No worries, I have screenshots of everything.

Well, they are blaming us for bringing their server down, waiting on a detailed email from the admin. This should be a laugh.

The man doesn't know what 'to your knees' is ... yet

I'm holding back signing up just to flame to bastard :mad:

Heh, I said holding back. I wouldn't do anything to jepordize your reputation or SP :)

Haha! They can't manage their own servers, therefore, to look for a way out, they shut a site down with a supposedly bad URL and poof, all their problems solved. Wow, what an easy ' way out. '

Xsiv, I have to ask, how did you pay for the plan? I hope not ahead for the full year.

Nope, I always do the first month or two by itself so I can see how things go. I am paid through tomorrow, that's it.

xsivforce said:
I am over it. Even if they try to make it right, I will just look for another host.

Considering their attitude, that definitely sounds like the way to go.
Good luck, xsiv. Hope SP makes a quick recovery. :)

Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow for the results/resolution ... I'm off to bed, can't stay awake any longer

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back