Trouble in Paradise (aka: what's in a name?)

Yeah, noticed that too. Shall we mail them? Or does that make things worse? Or maybe they suspended it because of the maintenance on the server?

We knew the new host was a bit iffy recently. So it's hardly a shock, suspension seems a bit harsh, and we've done nothing wrong, so it's likely to be just a holding page or something.

Either way, be it on this host or a new one, you know the site will return :)

I'm guessing we're using more bandwidth then they want us to

we are so popular, it's a curse

have emailed them and posted on their forum requesting, no, demanding an explanation since other sites on the server are fine...

I have explained our site to them already. I have emailed, submitted a ticket and posted on their forums with no response so far. :mad:

Because of spamming? WTF?! And who is this " Adam " that doesn't quite even know how to spell in a proper manner to speak to a client in such a fashion?

" Read up? " :mad:

Why, we have never!

Ahhh, so that's what happen to my email. All my email stopped for the day cause it couldn't connect to my sp account.

I can't believe they suspended the account due to the name. Didn't they noticed the URL before this? :mad:

I explained it when I signed up as well as on the forums when someone asked about the name.

Read your replies, hell ... I've never used my sp email account and now I'm glad I haven't

I could chew through my keyboard right now! I have not been this mad in quite some time! :mad:

Leave it for the night. As much as you don't want to, you're not going to get an instant response (People on the support end of things are just that after-all.. people, doing their job) and there's no real point worrying over it, because you know whatever happens a solution will come at the end of it.

There is no staff memeber logged in to answer your questions, who gives a rats ass what you say to them, You're a paying customer, they are there to take your bullsh!t, especially when you're in the right

Yes, I highly suggest to digress from that means of communication right now.

But bloody hell! I'm pretty pissed too; for the really poor uptime we've been getting, and now, this dearling accusation to accompany that? Wow! If that isn't being an ignoramus to your clients, in general, then I don't know what is.

SPeedY_B said:
Leave it for the night. As much as you don't want to, you're not going to get an instant response (People on the support end of things are just that after-all.. people, doing their job) and there's no real point worrying over it, because you know whatever happens a solution will come at the end of it.

From their own site:
Technical support is available from our friendly Tech Support team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To obtain help from our Tech Support team, simply visit the HostWorkz Support Center, a website totally dedicated to helping our clients with their websites. The HostWorkz Support Center can be accessed at http://www.hostworkz-support.com.

also from their site:
HostWorkz only chooses the most reliable of datacenters to house our web servers. We understand there is no point in having a website if it is always down, which is why HostWorkz guarantees that our web servers are up and running a minimum of 99.5% of the time.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back