Trojan with virus booby trap !!!!!

midget hunter

OSNN Junior Addict
Ok i tryed to get rid of this beast for 3 weeks now reformated pulled the memory out all that crap and got lucky yesterday and found it. BUT!!! This thing is crazy its a massmailer i think but it has a debug command in it and yoou hit debug/? and get commands . It picks bits from all over like 1 part from each secter and and it has 200+ mb and it will 100% write/blank out a cd at least a del resource cd. Thats how i found it some of the file was on the cd i was searching it cuz it was packed full of ctrl Ccommands really crazy and lots of them i tryed to take it out and thought i had it then it went to some crazy crap about pick a number from 1---9 and when i was wrong it said <abort retry fail> well i picked abort and it went nuts on me drive is no longer valid then it erased the cd enuff to make it non bootable any more and ive did all i can to reformat and rewrite my hard drive i think it may beforming false paths for the formating and other
Ok This might sound crazy but i think this is like devinch virus but it hits windows and its does not get picked up by scaners and it pulls it self out of windows as the sp1 and sp2 go in then removes all the crap that it dont want and goes back in thats it for now ive been up way to long

How can it erase an non rw cd? like a dell cd? sorry but that is not possible and for it to erase a cd in dos mode? hello mcfly is there anyone home?

lolol

Hay its like this the cd would boot just fine now its screwed the cd has dos commands in it but it looks like long hand math same as what the thing that fliped out on me looked like and now not even a hour after i sent that im getting nailed with stuff downloading it self in to my pc

Like some ppl in the other thread you made about problems with the CD, you may have a boot record virus. Have you tired any of the suggestions to clean your MBR?

yes i did it all at least 4 times now thoe im getting hit hard i i went got windows xp with sp1 then got a sp2 pack from friend and all that i watched as is poped out a pack of files and dident put them back till the install was finished and found the most of the sp2 files in a folder that said shell scrap
now for some reason i have about 20 programs running on now never had before 1 or 2 hours ago

midget hunter said:
yes i did it all at least 4 times now thoe im getting hit hard i i went got windows xp with sp1 then got a sp2 pack from friend and all that i watched as is poped out a pack of files and dident put them back till the install was finished and found the most of the sp2 files in a folder that said shell scrap
now for some reason i have about 20 programs running on now never had before 1 or 2 hours ago

As Admiral Michael mentioned, your computer is more than likely infected with an MBR. If you have already cleaned that, your machine has just BAD luck and is getting infected again.

Consult this thread, for detailed instructions

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back