Trojan and F***** worms

D

Dj Empy

Ok i have a virus on my computer that i can't delete with any virus software

the virus is called W32.Kwbot.C.Worm which comes in from cracks for things like UT and Cuteftp etc etc etc.

I would like info on how i could delete this **** from my computer because i have 91 of the things which have come throgh on kazaa, my internet security has been breeched 12,5993 times over the last 48 hours which is really annoying, i cant host my website my ftp nor my p2p network as a result of it....

i heared somewhere that there was a trojan killer or something, does anyone know where i could get one from ?

Thanks in advance

Sorry guys i was too helpful on the thread, ive got it sorted now the trojan remover i had wasnt up 2 date so i update and i found 91 worms :( anyway all deleted now, thanks for your time n i hope i didnt waste it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back