Trojan and F***** worms

D

Dj Empy

Ok i have a virus on my computer that i can't delete with any virus software

the virus is called W32.Kwbot.C.Worm which comes in from cracks for things like UT and Cuteftp etc etc etc.

I would like info on how i could delete this **** from my computer because i have 91 of the things which have come throgh on kazaa, my internet security has been breeched 12,5993 times over the last 48 hours which is really annoying, i cant host my website my ftp nor my p2p network as a result of it....

i heared somewhere that there was a trojan killer or something, does anyone know where i could get one from ?

Thanks in advance

D

Dj Empy

Sorry guys i was too helpful on the thread, ive got it sorted now the trojan remover i had wasnt up 2 date so i update and i found 91 worms :( anyway all deleted now, thanks for your time n i hope i didnt waste it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut