Trillian wont start anymore!

S

S1RE

I use Trillian Pro 1.0c and as soon as I tried a new Trillian Pro 2.0 beta it kept me from using Trillian at all. What I mean is when I click the shortcut for Trillian to launch it nothing comes up not even in the processes tab. When I goto un-install the app a window pops up so fast I can't read it and Trillian remains installed I don't want to just delete the folder because I've already tried that and it doesn't solve anything. Is there a way I can totally remove Trillian from my system and re-install it to see if that fixes it if none of you have any better ideas?

it's a beta...when i tried it, it was VERY buggy...expect no better until the final release or next beta

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
the legal beta or illegal beta?

if you are a registered member (aka, bought trillian pro) then it's legal, otherwise it's illegal.

Hello,S1RE

Did you try uninstalling the Pro before
you Installed the beta if not Uninstall the beta
see if it helps at all

Good luck ;)

I hope you backed up your contact list since the beta has been known to screw it up and delete your contacts. I use 1.0c and tried the beta, didn't work but had no problems going back. Have you tried system restore if your using XP?

cpugeniusmv: even so, a beta was leaked before the semi-public beta.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back