Trillian Pro Email ?

S

sportman10

I bought Trillian Pro today I want to know dose Trillian Pro email plugin I heard there. are three that are out there currently.will any of them show you the time and Date and who the email is from when email comes in and will Trillian Pro let you create your on Email sounds I was told about "My Mail" plugin I could get it from http://www.trillian.cc/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35609>this page (paying Pro members only) and it does both POP and IMAP I am haviing trouble finding this could you help me find "My Mail" and any other email plugins Thanks

Trillian Pro startup ?

I want to know when it says Load Trillian at Windows startup dose it mean that Trillian will startup automadically without clicking on manually to the program when I logon to my dsl connection Thanks

Trillian Pro Email Alerts

I bought Trillian Pro today I want to know dose Trillian Pro let you create your on Email sounds for Yahoo and Hotmail when email comes in Thanks

Threads Merged
You can ask more than one question about the same thing per thread :)

Re: Trillian Pro startup ?

Originally posted by sportman10
I want to know when it says Load Trillian at Windows startup dose it mean that Trillian will startup automadically without clicking on manually to the program when I logon to my dsl connection Thanks

It means it will load up with windows :)

As for the email the plug in i use is the pop3 one (found in trillians most popular plugins sections) this allows you to specify your own sounds, opens your mail client (when you double click) and generally behaves like the hotmail mail identification I hope this helps :)

Oh on another note does anybody know how to stop those annoying messages coming in from the microsoft .net client asking you to upgrade to msn messenger 6 ??

Oh on another note does anybody know how to stop those annoying messages coming in from the microsoft .net client
Trillian will soon have a patch to comply.

its funny. i messaged the account that sent the messanger 6.0 blah blah blah and basically cursed a bot out because i was bored. and they disabled my account. no mail or messanger access. too lazy to call and curse them out again. heh.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back