Trillian Astra

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
I was wondering if anyone can get me into the Trillian Astra Beta?

It's been awhile since I have asked for beta related stuff here, I am pretty sure Beta stuff is fine to ask for..

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
It is an invitation system. It took me almost a year to hear anything back from them to get mine.

jquintan

OSNN Junior Addict
I think i signed up a year ago and now you've reminded me. I never got an invite! Seriously what is taking them so long?

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
I reformatted my pc and haven't reinstalled it yet. In fact, I haven't been on any chat client for over a week now lol ..

Gigabot

OSNN Senior Addict
I did a Google Search "trillian astra 4.0 beta rapidshare" and found it. I'm not sure if it's legal to download that beta from Rapidshare though because it's still in beta and I'm sure Trillian makes you sign some sort of NDA once you sign up for their beta program.

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
Techically talking and providing links to rapidshare and related "downloaded software" is not welcome. And to the point, I got the latest version from Torrents, and it does not allow you to log in. So :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut