Trillian Astra Sneak Preview

There's a link in the article, but here's Cerulean Studios little preview on it:

http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/ap/

Looks cool but Id like the user stuff on the top rather then the bottom. Guess I'll just have to try it when it comes out. I have a Trillian Pro account but I've switched to MSN Live since it does most of the stuff I used in Trillian, altho I like the logging in Trillian better.

I know the link is there, but as I referenced I can't get to any IM related websites from work ;)

I may poke around when I get home and see if I can find a usable beta for it

Tile view? Great way to kill the functionality.

I fail to see what this new app does to deserve the current buzz it's receiving, even after reading the various articles which have popped up. Anyone care to enlighten me to what makes this amazing, or revolutionary?

Looks pretty but its bloated, quite happy with Live Messenger at the moment - although it refused to connect at all yesterday saying it was my problem then connected no problem at all today.

Looks sharp but it's probably like EP says...
Looks pretty but its bloated, quite happy with Live Messenger at the moment...

Yeah because anything past Windows Messenger 5.1 ISN'T bloated?
Reps for making me laugh first thing this morning. :nervous:

I have some file that cuts alot of the crap out a-patch or something, pretty much using it to it's fullest extent :)

I like it,

Makes the computer seem more "Stylish" :)

Just installed Vista, boycotting all IM clients until this is available :p

Just installed Vista, boycotting all IM clients until this is available :p
You llama. :p

Spose you can use Meebo in the mean-time. Looks like Trillian have "borrowed" a few ideas from Meebo anyway.

Hmm, just signed on to meebo after a few months. It's progressed along rather nicely :)

That looks nice, I can't wait till it comes out .. Hopefully they fix some bugs and add some features that people have wanted for a long time now ...

That looks nice, I can't wait till it comes out .. Hopefully they fix some bugs and add some features that people have wanted for a long time now ...

Like file sharing that works 100% of the time and File serving. hehe

Submitted for alpha testing. We will see.

Hmm, just signed on to meebo after a few months. It's progressed along rather nicely :)

It really is moving along nicely. Been using it solely on my laptop for 6 months now. lots of great ideas still to come according to the blog.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back