Tricks from google which you will love

binoyxj

PrOuD InDiAn
1. Search better with Google Gulp

2. Search Google with MentalPlex

4. Search Google for the Answer to Life the Universe and Everything

5. Search Google for the Number of Horns on a Unicorn

6. Look at Googleplex Charleston Road in street view mode.

7. Look at Sampsonia Way in Pittsburgh in street view mode.

8. Type about:internets into Google Chrome’s address bar

9. Click [CTRL] + [ALT] + [A] in Google Earth to launch a Flight Simulator

10. Type “french military victories” into the search field and click “I’m feeling lucky“

Here is a Google trick that I love to use on Google:

If you want to use Google to search for results on a specific website type in:
Code:
[B]"search terms" site:osnn.net[/B]

Replace "search terms" with your search term, and osnn.net with the site you want to search.

Here is a Google trick that I love to use on Google:

If you want to use Google to search for results on a specific website type in:
Code:
[B]"search terms" site:osnn.net[/B]
Replace "search terms" with your search term, and osnn.net with the site you want to search.

That is one of my favorites to use :)

So many ways to use the best resource in the world, i guess that why google is making yahoo cry itself out of existance.

There are some predominant ones that I can't remember atm, but I have a book that has a few pages about it at home. Will try to link to it later. Just wanted to point out there is a lot of resources out there for stuff like that. The first hit on that page is even from Google.

There are some predominant ones that I can't remember atm, but I have a book that has a few pages about it at home. Will try to link to it later. Just wanted to point out there is a lot of resources out there for stuff like that. The first hit on that page is even from Google.

Absolutely right ... there are many more which even i dont remember as of now.

Find Office 2007 Documents and Templates in Google:

Code:
[LIST]
[*][COLOR=#008000]sales invoice filetype:xlsx[/COLOR] - Sales Invoice written in Excel 2007
[*][COLOR=#008000]productivity filetype:pptx[/COLOR] - PowerPoint 2007 presentations related to Productivity
[*][COLOR=#008000]resume filetype:docx[/COLOR] - Resume written in Word 2007
[/LIST]

Find Office 2007 Documents and Templates in Google:

Code:
[LIST]
[*][COLOR=#008000]sales invoice filetype:xlsx[/COLOR] - Sales Invoice written in Excel 2007
[*][COLOR=#008000]productivity filetype:pptx[/COLOR] - PowerPoint 2007 presentations related to Productivity
[*][COLOR=#008000]resume filetype:docx[/COLOR] - Resume written in Word 2007
[/LIST]

Different file formats are searchable like this in google....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back