Trick Picture

chaos945

OSNN Senior Addict
Check this out your supposed find something out of the ordinary in this picture (HINT: listen closely on your speakers, you might need to turn them up to hear it).

:eek: <<< my exact expression when I finally saw it.

Did the speaker hint help? I thought it would.

You SOAB!, scared the living **** out of me! I turned my headphones all the way up!

I've been out of college for almost a year and I saw that the first time my freshman year...anyone who fell for that should put a nickel in the stupid jar....ha

something in the picture eh?

well if it were really there then the image would be a JPG and not a GIF or a Flash file :p

is it the pic that comes up and then u here a scream? I would look but its blocked here at school for some reason

yeah look for somthing in the pic, make sure u turn up ur speakers LOL thats funny shizneck

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back