Trash a Toyota

saw that episode of top gear, its a great show

Unfortunately we don't get it here in the states, I would love to watch it without having to dl it.

That was, errrrrrr, is, one tuff truck. :eek:

Thats why toyota is so good

Then again Silverados got everything beat :)

We get it here in the states. I can't remember which channel probably BBC america though.

That is one tough truck!!

Last edited:
I love the toyota truck from back to the furture

Its so fricken nice and decked out

I saw that last night on Top Gear. It is on "BC America" in the states .. it was an awesome show. I'll be watching it some more .. I can not believe the amount of abuse that thing took. They put it through everything.

I still would'nt take a toyota if it was given to me. Well I would, but I would trade it in for either a nissan titan or a silverado 2500 super duty the same day .

you guys should download the veron episode on bittorrent, its just amazing

The Veyron is one nice looking car, I remember watching the episode on a re-run on BBC a while back. It's most likely floating around on video google or youtube.com as well :D

no i mean the full epsiode, ill post the torrent here if ep allows it

Last edited by a moderator:
no prob, you know what? if i were you and dont mind downloading other episodes i would if i were you, because this show is just too good, they have a great sense of humor and know how to present a show

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back