Translator plug-in for IE ??

• Thread starter PsychoSpongeBob
  • Start date
P

PsychoSpongeBob

Hey anyone out there ever heard of a plug-in or a proggie that can translate foreign websites into english on the fly ???

I always find foreign website in my search engine queries that probably have the answer im looking for but I can’t speak japanese, dutch, russian, etc... I can sometimes meander through the page using english keywords but that’s about it.

What I would really like to have is IE 6 convert languages for me on the fly.

Any advise or general feedback will be appreciated.

JUST TWEAK IT

Dear Mr. English is the universal language and I am OK with it. (no offence, but think how funny it would sound)

Your probably like "whatever!!!"

j/k

Have you ever used http://babel.astavista.com/ ???

Well.. you can get a plug-in (IE 5.x versions only) for that from microsoft's site...
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/previous/webaccess/default.asp

Well... the other day when I was browsering throw Japanese official PlayStation 2 page... I did use the translator, and was thinking myself that what if there was a built in software instead of just a depending on a server... like a drop down box on your browser that gives you the option to Translate to any language or even just the most famous languages... that would be something awesome we can see, since internet in our brain/imagination means universal...

Well... after all of these sweet talk... no I don't know any built in plug in for the browser... sorry...

If you use google.com to search it normally can translate the page for you... has a link " translate page" next to the result...

MdSalih

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back