Transfer through Bluetooth?

one.123

-0-;;
hey i was wondering what i need to get to transfer mp3's to my phone. My computer can see my phone through bluetooth and my phone is .mp3 capable, i just need to know how i actually send the file to my phone. thanks in advance.

Right click on the mp3 and select send to > bluetooth device

i don't really want to make a new thread, this kinda has something to do with this...so...i transferred some .mp3's to my phone, but when i try to set it as the tone, it says this file cannot be set as the tone, and it says something about cannot be set due to activation key..anyone know anything about this?

edit - its a Nokia 6133

nevermind i got it, for future reference, this phone cannot use .mp3's as a ringtone, but it can use .wma's.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back