Track you down?

chaos945

OSNN Senior Addict
When was the last time any of you put your names into a popular search engine to see what comes back?

Since the last time I looked, the amount of information available online with just my name used here was surprisingly a lot! After some searching around with other keywords, I was able to remove a good hunk of sensitive information about myself online!

This came to mind when I noticed another poster here's name on another site I was frequenting and thought "hmm" I wonder, 7,210 Google results later and I was convinced to track down and remove my own information.

All I can say is I'm going to be using much more popular words and phrases as a username in the future to make tracking me down a heck of a lot harder. :eek:

Searched the web for SPeedY B. Results 1 - 10 of about 595,000
*shrug* as soon as you put any name on the net, it will be picked up by a search engine.

yup any sites you join etc will be picked up on by google, by google'in my name you can find most of sites i'm a member off :p

I seem to be doing ok somehow ... this nick isn't on google yet (well in 1st 14 pages at least) and my IRC nick is only on 2 now somehow .. was more before I thought :(

'hybrid' is pretty popular, but i know alot of my infos online.

perris is a city in cali, so I'm obscure for quite a few pages

hmmm, one hit for deviantart, two for NTFS, and one for ping results on dslreports
4 = not too shabby :)

momma I are famous! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back