• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Track you down?

When was the last time any of you put your names into a popular search engine to see what comes back?

Since the last time I looked, the amount of information available online with just my name used here was surprisingly a lot! After some searching around with other keywords, I was able to remove a good hunk of sensitive information about myself online!

This came to mind when I noticed another poster here's name on another site I was frequenting and thought "hmm" I wonder, 7,210 Google results later and I was convinced to track down and remove my own information.

All I can say is I'm going to be using much more popular words and phrases as a username in the future to make tracking me down a heck of a lot harder. :eek:

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
yup any sites you join etc will be picked up on by google, by google'in my name you can find most of sites i'm a member off :p

Xie

- geek -
I seem to be doing ok somehow ... this nick isn't on google yet (well in 1st 14 pages at least) and my IRC nick is only on 2 now somehow .. was more before I thought :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies