Top Video Game Vixens... thoughts?

jpenns

OSNN One Post Wonder
This month’s playboy has an article (well…pics too) of several upcoming video gaming girls…including those from God of War, Splinter Cell, Scarface, and a few others. Not sure where they got the images from (I haven’t seen any birthday suits in the games I play…but maybe there’s unlock codes out there?)

Anyways, this leads me to my question. Who do you think is the hottest video game chick, past, present, or future?

Looking to keep a tally, so short replies are good…but feel free to mention a few if you’re undecided.

Dan

Re: Top Video Game Vixens…thoughts?

Back when I was 14, I thought the Dead or Alive girls were quite hot. There's a DoA movie coming out...and it has piqued my interest in the franchise again :p

For me it's a tie between either Christie (played by Holly Valance), or Kasumi (played by Devon Aoki).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0398913/

The chick in Indigo Prophecies.

this is my first post and i'm drunk but cmon. you guys are gay...go get a real girl and get laid. JEEZ

this is my first post and i'm drunk but cmon. you guys are gay...go get a real girl and get laid. JEEZ

Hahaha, too funny. :p Reps for that. :D

I reped the wrong person. Arrrrg! :p

This month’s playboy has an article (well…pics too) of several upcoming video gaming girls…including those from God of War, Splinter Cell, Scarface, and a few others. Not sure where they got the images from (I haven’t seen any birthday suits in the games I play…but maybe there’s unlock codes out there?)

Anyways, this leads me to my question. Who do you think is the hottest video game chick, past, present, or future?

Looking to keep a tally, so short replies are good…but feel free to mention a few if you’re undecided.

Dan

The game developers create special artwork for playboy :) Majesco have their bloodrayne entry up for sale as a huge lithograph on their site :D

Which would give away one of my ideas, not that she's the hottest but she has the right attitude :)

Your stalker behavior is turning me on right now.

Gonnads thanks for the rep lol....as you clicked me instead of that other guy

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back