• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Top Video Game Vixens... thoughts?

jpenns

OSNN One Post Wonder
This month’s playboy has an article (well…pics too) of several upcoming video gaming girls…including those from God of War, Splinter Cell, Scarface, and a few others. Not sure where they got the images from (I haven’t seen any birthday suits in the games I play…but maybe there’s unlock codes out there?)

Anyways, this leads me to my question. Who do you think is the hottest video game chick, past, present, or future?

Looking to keep a tally, so short replies are good…but feel free to mention a few if you’re undecided.

Dan

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Re: Top Video Game Vixens…thoughts?

Back when I was 14, I thought the Dead or Alive girls were quite hot. There's a DoA movie coming out...and it has piqued my interest in the franchise again :p

For me it's a tie between either Christie (played by Holly Valance), or Kasumi (played by Devon Aoki).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0398913/

Re: Top Video Game Vixens…thoughts?

This month’s playboy has an article (well…pics too) of several upcoming video gaming girls…including those from God of War, Splinter Cell, Scarface, and a few others. Not sure where they got the images from (I haven’t seen any birthday suits in the games I play…but maybe there’s unlock codes out there?)

Anyways, this leads me to my question. Who do you think is the hottest video game chick, past, present, or future?

Looking to keep a tally, so short replies are good…but feel free to mention a few if you’re undecided.

Dan
The game developers create special artwork for playboy :) Majesco have their bloodrayne entry up for sale as a huge lithograph on their site :D

Which would give away one of my ideas, not that she's the hottest but she has the right attitude :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test