Top Tips

K

Kirrie2001

Here are a few to get you started.

Top Tips.

(1) Shape rusty iron filings into dog turds. When flies eat it, they will be too heavy to take off, and can be caught easily with a magnet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(2) Save the call charge the next time you dial a wrong number by replacing the receiver before the phone is answered.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(3) Get rid of bats, by attaching mousetraps to Helium filled balloons, and releasing them at night.
(4) First aid. Drowning. Atfer the patient has gone down for the ninth time, a rescue should be attempted. Drag the patient to a dry area and administer artificial desperation. When and if the patient revives, on no account offer them a drink of water.
(5) Make your wife cry when making love, by phoning her and telling her.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(6) Ladies. Cycle helmet too big? Place a panty liner beneath the rim for a snug fit. (But don`t use the one`s with wings, or you¬ll look like Deputy Dawg).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(7) The wire top from a champagne bottle, makes a great zimmer frame for lame mice.
(8) Fill an empty shoe box with snow, then crap on it. Hey presto! Expensive Belgium chocolates.
(9) Save energy, by placing solar powered calculators under a hat when not in use.
(10) Cigarettes are a much cheaper and a more widely available alternative to nicotine patches.

Great Kirrie!! n I totally agree with point 10!!!

Originally posted by Kirrie2001
Here are a few to get you started.

Top Tips.
(2) Save the call charge the next time you dial a wrong number by replacing the receiver before the phone is answered.
I'll try that next time. ;)

Originally posted by Kirrie2001
(3) Get rid of bats, by attaching mousetraps to Helium filled balloons, and releasing them at night.

Bats are protected by law, thats just naughty :)

(11) Alleviate stress at work by quiting and becoming a hobo

Tired of flat tires? Fill all four with expanding foam and buy the best shocks on the market.

Not being noticed at work?

Try laying a dead fish inside your cubicle for a couple weeks. The smell will bring people like a flock of seagulls!!

:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back