Top right corner acting up

A

agnihot3

Hullo all. Just see the attachment. It gives you an idea of how my top right corner (of maximized windows only) looks. It's as if a mouse has eaten off cheese... Of course, it doesn't look like that always but there is no predicting when which one will be seen. Any comments/help? Thanks in advance.

Weird

That is weird. I don't really have much to offer.

you could:

Try another color scheme using the display properties, Is the problem there also (I am guessing it will be since it comes and goes)?

If the problem is there still, then you could try:
1. Using the program styleXP or a simular one

or

2. Doing a clean install on XP :(. That always seems to fix my small unexplained problems, but takes time and I don't think it would be worth it.

~Dan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back