Top jokes.

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
1)A turtle was walking down an alley in New York when he was mugged by a gang of snails. A police detective came to investigate and asked the turtle if he could explain what happened. The turtle looked at the detective with a confused look on his face and replied "I don't know, it all happened so fast."

2)Two weasels are sitting on a bar stool. One starts to insult the other one. He screams, "I slept with your mother!" The bar gets quiet as everyone listens to see what the other weasel will do. The first again yells, "I SLEPT WITH YOUR MOTHER!" The other says, "Go home dad you're drunk."

3)I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

4)A doctor says to his patient, "I have bad news and worse news".

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
dunno bout dat one.

NLM i think you follow bobsalot and sadly once anyone see you to in a thread they simply run as fast as they can away from their computer because they don't want to be invented by your spam posts :)
Ironically, i'd have to say that what i am saying right this very moment is a spam post, also ironically i am contradicting what i just said because i am replying to an unrepliable thread...
Whoa.... Too Deep
;)
-Jack

why does everyone hijack my joke threads. my last 3 have been closed coz of moos like u.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back