• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Top jokes.

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
1)A turtle was walking down an alley in New York when he was mugged by a gang of snails. A police detective came to investigate and asked the turtle if he could explain what happened. The turtle looked at the detective with a confused look on his face and replied "I don't know, it all happened so fast."

2)Two weasels are sitting on a bar stool. One starts to insult the other one. He screams, "I slept with your mother!" The bar gets quiet as everyone listens to see what the other weasel will do. The first again yells, "I SLEPT WITH YOUR MOTHER!" The other says, "Go home dad you're drunk."

3)I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

4)A doctor says to his patient, "I have bad news and worse news".

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
dunno bout dat one.

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
NLM i think you follow bobsalot and sadly once anyone see you to in a thread they simply run as fast as they can away from their computer because they don't want to be invented by your spam posts :)
Ironically, i'd have to say that what i am saying right this very moment is a spam post, also ironically i am contradicting what i just said because i am replying to an unrepliable thread...
Whoa.... Too Deep
;)
-Jack

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test