ZeroHour

ho3 ho3 ho3
Can anyone tell I am bored ;)

12. "Do you have a sledgehammer or a brick handy?''

11. "That's right, not even McGyver could fix it.''

10. "Sooo -- what are you wearing?''

9. "Duuuuuude! Bummer!''

8. "Looks like you're gonna need some new dilithium crystals, Cap'n.''

7. "Press 1 for Support. Press 2 if you're with '60 Minutes.' Press 3 if you're with the FTC.''

6. "We can fix this, but you're gonna need a butter knife, a roll of duct tape and a car battery.''

5. "I'm sorry, Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.''

4. "In layman's terms, we call that the Hindenburg Effect.''

3. "Hold on a second... Mom! Timmy's hitting me!''

2. "OK, turn to Page 523 in your copy of 'Dianetics.' ''

And the No. 1 Thing You Don't Want to Hear From Tech Support ... 1. "Please hold for Mr. Gates' attorney.''

"We can fix this, but you're gonna need a butter knife, a roll of duct tape and a car battery.''

LOL

aaw. you didn't get have the one i got from Sony's E-Mail Tech Support when i asked them how many watts the power supply was in my Sony Vaio PCV-RX540.

"Sorry, We are not able to disclose that information"

Kinda makes it sound Secret Service-ish. surprised they didn't add a sentence in very fine print saying "if we did, we'd have to kill you"

ElementalDragon said:
Kinda makes it sound Secret Service-ish. surprised they didn't add a sentence in very fine print saying "if we did, we'd have to kill you"

yea its not like if you replace the AC adapter with one with wrong wattage, you'll set off a small nuclear explosion or something. :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back