Toothbrush

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
(You'll have to excuse me for making this topic, I've been off work ill for 2-days, been stuck in bed (alone..boooo) and need to entertain myself :D :p)

Right then, on with the important issues at hand. Following on from Henry's razor thread, what sort of toothbrush does everyone have ?

I have a Braun plaque remover-y thing along with a 'normal' toothbrush with some sort of flexi-head going on, ooh.

0006905581262_215X215.jpg

I have a toothbrush, its totally normal. Come to think of it, I need to buy a new one. Thanks for the reminded Dave!

I use the exact same thing as you Speedy, although mine looks slightly older, design -wise. Have to admit though, those changeable heads cost quite a lot :eek:

Awhhh man, looks like I'm the only one so far with a normal toothbrush.
tongue.gif

wow well i have a special toothbrush it's the good ol' fashioned plastic stick with plastic threads at the end, but i have an electric floss :D

Floss, isn't that something which you start to do for about 2 weeks after visiting the dentist and start again for about a week before visiting again?

Glaanieboy said:
Aren't you guys concerned about hygiene? :p
I never knew mine was being stolen! Guess I'll have to keep it under lock and key now :eek:

How d'ya think I paid for my new car. I nick peoples toothbrushes and sell them on ebay!:p

Just like the toothbrush fairy!!!!!!

Or did I just make that up? Hmmmn.

Just a plain old fashioned plastic toothbrush for me,2 for 79p from Morrison's :D
As me dentist say's "No need to spend a fortune, they all do the same if you brush right so don't waste your money" :p

I have the exact same one as yours Dave. In fact everyone in my family has that one, but a different color. Personally I think electronic tooth brushes are a waste of money, but I'm not complaining as the parents bought them :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back