too easy to get access?

I think it is all scare tacticks to get you to splash out on more useless stuff. What can they do with the information they collect.....if they do? Behave yourself when online & you have nothing to be concerned about. O no they know I live in Melbourne. :rolleyes:

btw... how to block cookies that i dont want?? any software for it?
like those stupid tracking co.
it is annoying....

just now i check my msconfig and i identify 1 process that unknown me....that is bigmac.exe
anyone of u know bout it??

OOH, I'm scared...

Scared that my PC may not be configured properly if the site gave me the wrong info back.

Right IP Address..
No cookies (although I should have: logged into MSN, NTFS.org, NeoWin.net, and Warp2search)
Empty Clipboard (Evensaid this when tested it by copying a few text strings)
Browser + OS test failed, couldnt distinguish my info
Geographical location didnt even load
Network info screwed.

All I'm using is WinXP firewall. Damn I'm secure :p :D

Nah, seriously, it's just scare tactics, My university programming project performs better than their so-called 'tests', and even then it's running on test machines with no security.

Just make sure you have a firewall (software, or hardware), even then, this is not needed unless you are on broadband, and/or download anything off filesharing networks.

Your IP address is accessible by websites, otherwise you couldnt connect to the www, as any requests sent by your pc would be void, as they would have no originating address to reply to, although if you have a firewall configured correctly, no port-scan, will show a computer currently at that address.

To block 3rd party access to cookies

Tools->Internet Options->Privacy tab->Advanced

Check the box Overide automatic cookie handling

Then set the rules
First Party cookies =Accept
Third Party cookies =Block

Then check the box Always allow Session cookies

Click Ok

Now you should be safe from advert-tracking sites that can see your history.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back